Frequently Asked Question
Also known as medical travel, health travel, health tourism or global healthcare, it is the term used to describe the rapidly growing practice of traveling across borders to obtain healthcare. This can take the form of a couple hundred kilometer drive or it can mean flying half way around the world. Individuals seek travel for virtually every type of health care, including life-threatening, cosmetic and dental treatments.
- Airport pick-up and send-off
- Transfers between your hotel and the clinic or hospital
- Personal assistance at the clinic or hospital
- Coordination with the hospital, regarding your medical appointments
Sharing your medical records requires your consent. It’s advisable to share detailed medical information only with your healthcare providers and similar data-secure institutions.
- Your medical information and/or lab tests
- Copy/originals of all medical reports and medication details
- CD copies of any scans like MRI/CT/ECHO
- Any referral notes from your doctor
- Eye Glasses/Contact lens equipment
- International Calling Cards Credit Cards
- Contact Information for friends, family, hotels, physicians, embassies, and airlines
– If you do not have a chronicle disease impeding hair transplantation,
– If you have a sufficient number of hairs on the donor field on your head and if convenient spaces have formed on the area where hair follicles will be transplanted, you are the right candidate for hair transplantation.
- Hair transplantation operation is not only performed with male type hair loss, but also successfully performed for local spaces that may be formed as the result of various diseases, for scars, sears, and surgery scars as well.
- Hair transplantation operation also successfully performed for female patients. Considering the size of the hairless area, shaving-free transplantation is performed too.
- You may make a preliminary interview with our physician and have a hair analysis as soon as possible.
- Your doctor will tell you what to look out for after hair transplantation.
Besides failing to achieve the desired results in the hair transplantation operations done in inexperienced centres lacking sufficient hygienic conditions, also various infection risks and the risk of completely losing hair emerges. The hair follicles must be taken absolutely giving no harm and transplanted in the same way. Because, damaged hair follicles prepare ground to the risk of no hair growth in that particular area. Hair is the most important accessory for both women and men. As long as it is performed by professionals, it will affect your life positively. Since there is no way back in bad experiences, the operation process must not be left to chance.
– Apply ice to the forehead and temples. (Apply to the temple and forehead area once every hour. Do not apply ice on the transplantation area and on the eyelids. )
– Lie on your back with a high or double pillow. (We recommended travel pillow)
First 5 Days:
– do not consume alcohol since you are using antibiotics.
– do not smoke because it affects circulation negatively and prevents the healthy nutrition of the transplanted roots.
– Always wear the athlete band, except when applying ice application, in order to prevent or decrease swelling (edema).
(The athlete band prevents swelling or at least keeps the severity low.)
First 10 Days:
– Do not perform physical activities that require heavy body activity. Do not bend down and remove heavy objects from the ground.
-Do not enter any pool, hammam or sauna. Protect the area from sunlight and do not use motorcycle helmets. -The hair strands of the roots of the transplanted hair tend to fall out in 3-4 weeks due to reduced oxygen transport, this is an expected situation. Since the added hair follicles are intact, they produce new hair follicles within about 12 to 14 weeks, and these hair follicles grow an average of 1 cm per month.
-One month after the hair transplant operation, you can apply medication or medical treatment methods that your doctor recommends you in order to speed up hair growth and nourish your existing hair.
–We recommend you HairMax Laser Band. It accelerates the wound healing process after hair transplantation, encourages rapid growth of newly planted hair follicles and prevents sudden spills in existing hair.
First 6 Months:
– Do not shave the transplantation area with a razor or shaver. (You may shave with scissors.)
– Do not use hair coloring.
– Do not enter any solarium.
*After the operation, your hair will start to grow after approximately 3-4 months. This process will continue for up to about 12 months for the front zone and up to 18 months for the top zone. *Hair loss is a lifelong process. Your transplanted hair will not be lost. However, your existing hair that has not been traded may fall out.